Monday 9 May 2016

Term 2

This term the value we are focusing on is Responsibility(Kawenga). I will take responsibility for my learning and deliberately enter the 'learning pit'.
The Learning Pit from Kenilworth Learning on Vimeo.

I will use my initiative, as well as, take responsibility for myself and my belongings. I don't want to get 'stuck on the escalator'!

So far this term I have enjoyed doing lots of things.

We made flax poppies for ANZAC day. I found it quite tricky but Brenda helped me. I took two home - one for mum and one for Aunty Lisa.

At the moment we are training for cross country. I need to walk some of the way. I am looking forward to cross country in week 4.

Last week Cruze and I made a barn to match the description of Chapter Chat. We are learning how to Tweet. On Fridays we use Twitter to chat about Charlotte's Web to other children around New Zealand.



No comments:

Post a Comment